Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnauyaq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 06:27 AM
    Cartilage Piercing
    I got my ear pierced with a needle in a tattoo place four days ago
    It was painful but not unbearable, and it seemed fine since I was cleaning it with the sea salt mixture
    It's been four days and the top part of my ear is red and swollen
    What should I do?
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
    With any piercing that happens. If it is still like that in two weeks go back to whoever pierced it and have them check it out. It might puss also, again normal up until about 2 weeks.

Good luck!
    liam587 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 10:46 AM

Hi. I Have Just Had My Cartilage Pierced And It Bloody Hurts.
    I had It Done With A Needle And Have Had A Ring Init And The Piercer Told ME that it Will Hurt For About 2 Weeks After i Wash Mine 4 Times A Day To Make Sure It Doesnt Get Infected.. I Dont Twist It At All .. It hurts To Much.
    Hope This Helps
    Stumble_up Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 05:13 AM

Don't twist your new piercing and don't use anything beyond a sea salt water solution. (Never use table salt)
    Our ears are always being hit, rubbed, touched and otherwise bothered and we don't even realise it. It's probably just a little sensitive from the way you sleep.
    Good job on getting your piercing from a tat shop. The gun is the worst idea ever. Good luck with your piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced 9 days ago and it seemed to be fine. Now it's red and is tender. There isn't any puss or scabs but it hurts to touch or lay on. Is this normal or is it infected? :confused:

Cartilage Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I got a third lobe and a Cartilage Piercing done on both ears a few days ago and they didn't hurt at all during or after the piercing unless I touched them or they were hit directly. They told me that my right ear would hurt a little more because it's my dominant side, but I was a little worried...

My cartilage piercing. [ 20 Answers ]

I always wanted my cartilage pierced, just a simple stud. Though, my mother never wanted me to do it. I was at a friends house 2 days ago who has a piercing gun, that is her mothers who has a license for piercings. Anyway, so since I always wanted it done, my friend did it. It's been 2 days, and...

Cartilage piercing [ 32 Answers ]

hi, i just got my cartilage pierced yesterday it was my first time geting in periced too so im alittle freaked out.. and its not a regural stud its like bell bar.. and it hurts like crazy.. the guy who did it said to only clean it when its wet like in the shower.. which i take everyday.. and then...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to get my cartilage pierced but I was wondering if anyone who got their belly button pierced has also gotten their cartilage done because I want to know about the pain and I got my belly button done with very little discomfort... so if anyone has gotten both done I would love your...

View more questions Search