Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious0-1 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2008, 11:02 PM
    After Deviated Septum Surgery
    In October I had surgery on my nose to fix my deviated septum. I noticed results as soon as they removed my splinters. The only problem I have now is that every now and then I have pain inside my nose; they're so bad they can cause me to have a very bad head ache. Is this normal after surgery? I also notice that it hurts during the cold weather. I wonder if it's just really sensitive still. What do you think? If that's the reason, about how long should I start to not feel pain at all?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 01:02 PM
    What did your surgeon say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After surgery [ 3 Answers ]

I got one simple, quick question: COuld a persons attitude change drastically after a surgery? My boyfriend has a surgery about a week ago, and his attitude/personality or what have you, has completely changed, like completely. He was always a smart a**, you know constantly making smart...

Cosmetic Surgery thesis statement on Risks and benefits of Cosmetic Surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement on Cosmetic Surgery, I will be during my essay on Risks and benefits. What are your thoughts?

Deviated Septum? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I have a divated septum. I broke my nose 3 times and had surgeries.. to fix it (the first time was 20 years ago and the next two were about 6 years ago) my nose is a bit crooked. I can't smell most of the time and my nose is constantly running.Can this be a deviated septum? If so...

NO to Surgery! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a black female with horrible stretch marks on my hips. I am very young so I love the low rise jeans, but I can not wear them because of my problem areas. I went to a dermatologist and he suggested plastic surgery, I have seen creams that reduce the appearance of strech marks, but I would like...

View more questions Search