Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 10:56 AM
    How often should you clean your belly button ring?
    I just want to know about how many times should you clean your belly ring?
    I have been cleaning it like only once a day (had it for 4 months).
    Is this okay or should I be cleaning it more?
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 20, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 900295
    I just want to know about how many times should you clean your belly ring?
    I have been cleaning it like only once a day (had it for 4 months).
    Is this okay or should I be cleaning it more?
    If not healed, clean it more. If healed, once daily should suffice.
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Yeah its healed. Thanks
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Once a day is perfect, I would definitely not clean it any more than that, as overcleaning can cause irritation. You sound like you're doing a good job. :)
    candycane666999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 12:38 PM
    I just got mine done today and I've always asked my sisters and they told me everything to do I just need to know from other peole who many times to clean it and when to change it
    Mama1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 08:41 AM
    I got mine done yesterday and its my first time doing it so I know nothing about it and I'm a little scared. Will it get infected or something if I go out? Like, I know it may seem like a stupid question, but you keep hearing about all the germs and bacterias outside, so it got me kind of scared. I've never had much luck with ear piersing and such, so I'm scared it might get infected. Thanks
    Necole3712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 05:12 PM
    I got my belly pierced Friday, and I have been cleaning it at least 2-3 times a day. I use a body piercing solution twice, once in the morning and once after school, and later that night before I go to sleep, I take a shower and clean it with antibacterial soap.
    Jeyramarie1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 10:04 AM
    I just got mine two days ago and I clean it three times per day and I clean in the morning with antibacterial soap and in the afternoon I do a salt and water soak and at night I also do a salt in warm water soak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When can I change my belly ring? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced 3weeks ago and the person who pierced it said to come back in a month-6 weeks and that they will change the belly ring for me. Well I'm wondering after they change the belly ring how long I have to wait until I can change it again?

Belly button ring, I'm getting fat [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my belly piercing for 4 years. I love it and have never had problems with it. Recently I've been gaining weight in my tummy. The bottom hole of my piercing has recently been bothering me. The hole looks like it is stretching and the skin ripping above it a little. Every once in a...

Belly ring troubles [ 10 Answers ]

:eek: ummm, well I got mi navel pierced and it sort of has this small bump, it is soft and its kind of under mi belly ring, but when I move the ring to the side I can see it, do any of you no what it is?? is it suppose 2 look like this?? and its lighter than tha rest of the hole when it gt pierced...

Belly Button [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that if mom-to-be's belly button is outie then it's a boy and girl if it is innie. Is it true? Does anyone heard of such thing?

Belly Ring Stuck [ 6 Answers ]

hey Everyone, I am writing because I need your help. I recently got my belly ring pierced (july 2006) and today I had to go to the radiologist because I was in a car accident last week and needed some x-rays done. Anyway, long story short, they asked me to take my belly ring out but I couldn't...

View more questions Search