Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Aug 29, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Scar tissue?
    I had Callie spayed about a month and a half ago. Her incision seemed to be healing really well. I watched for puss and redness everyday. After a month went by I slacked off a bit and when I looked at it today and it is extremely puffy, raised, red, and hard. I think it's probably scar tissue but I'm a little worried because of it being a little red. Any ideas?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Hello Luv honey! Is Callie scratching or licking the area often? You need to observe what she is doing. In any event, if it is puffy & red after all this time, there is some irritation going on. A vet check might be in order. She may need an antibiotic. Since I can't see it, hard to tell what the trouble is.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Yes, the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is getting my ears pierced safe with scar tissue in one ear lobe? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small lump of scar tissue from clip-on earrings in my right ear lobe. I am interested in getting my ears pierced, but I don't know if it will be safe. I am concerned about the earring going through or touching the scar tissue. It feels like a small, firm sphere inside my ear lobe. I don't...

Bump on bottom belly button piercing. Is this scar tissue? [ 14 Answers ]

I just got the bottom part of my belly button pierced a month ago.. It was healing fine with no problems when all of a sudden a few days ago I noticed a bump of what might be "scar tissue" that has formed next to my piercing. I am worried that my body is going to reject the piercing and it will...

Clotting tissue within periods [ 7 Answers ]

The last few periods that I have had, they have had big clots in them, their not as big as golf balls, but not that far off. I get really bad period pains now which I never use to, and when I have sex sometimes or an orgasm, I get a really bad pain around my stomach, then a while after I bleed?...

Hard tissue in penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 41years old, I noticed about a few months ago, that I was not able to maintain a erect penis for longer than a few minutes. I noticed by feeling my penis that there was a hard tissue near the end of my penis, lower than the head part, it is on the left side.. I also noticed that my penis is...

View more questions Search