Belly button

Asked Feb 23, 2012, 05:35 PM
    I got my belly button ring ripped out at the end of November When could I get it repierced?

Last edited by Wondergirl; Feb 23, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

Belly button [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my belly Button to heal right it just doesn't seem like it's working. I think its infected

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

Belly Button Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going to pierce my belly button soon and I'm going to do it with my best friend (who lives in a different city-- I'm going to do it when I go visit her) anyway, she says that she doesn't know any good piercing studios.. this might sound like a really stupid question but is it OK to pierce your...

Belly Button [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that if mom-to-be's belly button is outie then it's a boy and girl if it is innie. Is it true? Does anyone heard of such thing?