I don't no how tell me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 03:02 AM
    File for divorce.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 04:16 AM

I agree with J_9. Filing for divorce is the easiest way. Then there is getting rid of the 'friend'.

Have you talked to either one of them? Do they know that you know? How do you know that they are having an affair?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend having an affair with my girl [ 18 Answers ]

Recently I discovered that my best friend is dating my girlfriend for the past 3years.Since she come my way I have never slept with her because I told her we should be in a relationship then there after we can marry each other,unfortunately she has done it with my best fried.I really love her very...

My girl friend kissed another girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, so.. last Friday my girlfriend (Of 6 months) Admitted to kissing another girl, She doesn't know how, it just happened, it is threatening our relationship. She has showed no signs of being lesbian or bi. It wasn't a kiss on the cheek or anything like that, it was a full blown out of the...

Girl friend sees me more as a friend then boyfriend.just read it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone one Well I'm 21 almmost 22 and I had a stupid car accident 4 yrs ago... I was racing some kid in his mustang.. for $$300 my car was hit by a semi truck and then fliped 4 times and went in a ditch don't RACE lost my best friend like that... had broken ribs.. and got a concuison.. broke...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

View more questions Search