Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJ3423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 09:24 PM
    Inverted nipples
    Is there any way possible (without paying a ridiculous price for surgery) to fix inverted nipples? I'm 21 years old and have had them all my life. And yes, I want to fix them because I think they are unattractive, as well as the breastfeeding-factor. I've tried the avent nipplette which did not make much of a difference. Who knows? Maybe I didn't use it long enough? But I'm just tired of hiding my nipples! I love my body and this is the only thing I have a problem with and its hard to be confident about yourself when you have to live with a flaw like this your whole life. I'm often embarrassed in front of my man and hardly ever take showers with him, although he knows and doesn't have a problem with it.
    Cfaligal Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 11:21 PM

I have inverted nipples and was told by my doctor that breast feeding shouldn't be a problem. My mother had them too, and after she breast-fed 2 kids they went normal. Don't be ashamed of what you have. I haven't ever heard of any surgery available to fix them though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inverted zone valve [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 2 zone hydronic controlled by 2 Erie zone valves (model 465B327 30 A1). Boiler was replaced from house lately. Without power applied to zone valve motor, valve lets water flow pass. (normaly on) According to this:

Breeding female with inverted private [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a gloden retriever for breeding. Her private area looks "sucked in" or pushed up into her more than half way. Can she still breed and get pregnant? Will delivery be OK or not? I have never seen a dog with this problem before. K

Inverted private parts/pit bull [ 3 Answers ]

My female pit has an inverted vagina or vulva, what ever it is called. She is in heat right now and I can't afford a vet. I was told by the previous owner that if she were to give birth it would most likely kill her in the birthing process. I don't want to take any chances that it would.

UTI / inverted vulva treatment and cause? [ 3 Answers ]

We have an 8 month old mixed breed female we adopted from the Humane Society at six weeks. HS wouldn't allow us to take pup home until their vet spayed her. We were assured that there were no adverse affects to such an early spaying. Now we finally realized that her constant licking of the...

Nipple inverted [ 1 Answers ]

I have a inverted nipple that seems to be getting move inverted. And nipple with what looks like warts with a bit of a discharge. It does itch at times. Does any one have any thing similar?

View more questions Search