Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    L_Holly20 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Donating my DNA.
    So in a year I'll be donating my eggs. Does anyone know anything about how that goes (i.e.: procedure oppsions and legal papper work) and do the children made from the donation get papper work on me like adoptions? I only ask because rare blood types run in my family and if the child needed organs would they look to my family? Ugh so many questions. I just want to be a little prepared for next time I go into the agency. Any information will help me thanks.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 8, 2007, 03:35 PM
    I don't know a whole lot about this subject, but I assume it is similar to adoptions where you have the chioce whether or not to leave the information about you and similar things for the person using the eggs. It could be different in different counties.
    The best thing to do is ask the place where it is you are donating your eggs. They should know all those answers depending on where it is you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scorpion stings and donating [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I was walking down the hall this morning minding my own when I stepped on a scorpion. (No idea where it came from! Our house is so clean you think I'd of seen it, except the lights were off. Anyway.) Well as you can probably guess the dumb thing stung me (for anyone who's never been stung...

Long term effects of donating plasma [ 7 Answers ]

I have been donating plasma since 1991 every two weeks straight, missing one full year in 1995. I have concerns and have been searching the web, but, have not found any clear straight forward answers regarding the "longterm effects on donating plasma" on a continual basis. (long term effects...

Tax Advantages for small businesses donating to a 501C3 charity? [ 2 Answers ]

What tax advantages are gained by an individual or small business making a donation to a 501C3 non-profit organization? Thanks Ken

Donating hearing ades [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to donate my late husband's hearing aides . Is there an organization that will Take them? Willowdale

Donating plasma [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been donating plasma for 3 years and now my left arm is starting to become numb if I lean on it too long. I'm not having problems with my other arm which may be because I only donate with my left arm. My question is... is my left arm becoming numb because of the donating?

View more questions Search