Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VITAMIN T Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 08:20 AM
    TV show @ night from mid 90's
    I Have Been Trying For About 2 Yrs To Remember The Name Of A Television Show From I Believe The Mid 90's. It Was A Brother N Sister Who Were Going To Bed And In There Pajamas, Wound Hold Hands And Sing A Song While Going In A Circle And Would "vanish" And End Up In What I Believe Was The Woods... Where They Woud Sing And Dance And Learn Things, With Imaginary Friends.. It Was Obviously An Imaginry World. And At The End They Would Do It Again And Go Back To There Bedroom Where They Would Go To Bed... sorry I Can't Remember The Song They Sang But I Know It Would Be Easier To Remember If I Did... And Help??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Sounds like the movie Wee Sing Together: YouTube - Wee Sing Together Part 1
    VITAMIN T Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Omg!! That's It!! I Didn't Recognize The Name, But The Video Is Definitely It!! Thanks!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 12:53 PM
    You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

TV show in the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch this TV show when I was younger. I think it was one of those show's that came on in between shows but I'm not too sure. It had a pink elephant, (maybe grey?) a lion, a dragon and something else I can't remember though. These animals were all puppets that hung from string I...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

View more questions Search