Mar 21, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Mom died 339 boyfriend said she had no sib
    She wanted me to get evrything he has death cert what do I do
    sarnian Posts: 462, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 21, 2009, 04:12 AM

Hello Dennis

Sorry to hear this.
    Do you have a birth certificate to support your mothers identity and your status as son? If so there is no problem.
    Lacking a will saying otherwise you (and - if there are - other brothers and sisters) are the legal inheritor of your mother, that is if your mother was not legally married at the time of his demise.
    If you can't afford a lawyer, just speak with the people at the nearest university, legal department. Often you get there free advice and support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom died.who's next? [ 25 Answers ]

On Friday, September 26th, my mom lost her battle with lung cancer. I was with her holding her hand when she died and I thought I was having a heart attack. All I could hear was the fast beating of my heart in my ears. I never imagined that I would be the one to watch her die. My wonderful...

Martin died feb 23 I died feb 23 [ 12 Answers ]

My soulmate my life my smile was taken from me feb 23 after 3 weeks in intensive care . He waited for me I got goodbye but it doesn't make it easier. He was 45 he would have been 46 4 days after he died . People say times a healer but at the moment I find every day gets harder and lonlier still...

My boyfriend died, and I am pregnant. [ 8 Answers ]

When our child arrives, will he/she have rights to his social security or any survivors benefits?

My mum has just died [ 3 Answers ]

How can I hold my family together my husband has had 10 years of life with me and has told me unless I change my attitude he will take my beatifull boys and laeave me what can I do to prevent this please I love my kids and husband to bits

View more questions Search