Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XoCrystaloX Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 10:44 PM
    How do you know your boyfriend has cheated on you when you were away?
    Hi I'm crystal I have been going out with my boyfriend for 1 year 7 months but I went away with my family for a week and when I got bak he told me he went to his ex girlfriend house he said nothing happened but I was texting his ex girlfriend and she said they had sex but I don't know if he did or didn't he told me he didn't but his ex girlfriend loves him and she hates me for being with him but I don't know if he cheated on me or not so please help me.:(
    DJ28 Posts: 161, Reputation: 13

Feb 9, 2009, 10:55 PM
    Well sounds to me like she's just lying to you trying to make you leave him.
    DJ28 Posts: 161, Reputation: 13

Feb 9, 2009, 11:00 PM
    I mean just trust him if he said he didn't, then maybe he didn't. If he's going to cheat he will cheat. There really isn't anything you can do to find out, all you going to do if you keep nagging him about it is push him away. Do you think he cheated on you? If not then just leave it, trust him and move on.
    ardahk Posts: 74, Reputation: 12

Feb 10, 2009, 03:46 AM

All comes down to whether you trust him.

This will not be the last time you hear something like this, it's a common thing - and especially given that this other girl hates you..

If you have such a problem with him going to see his ex, tell him that too..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend cheated [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend cheated on me has I said .am still trying to forgive him but I don't trust him at all . But I now I found out that he has been flirting with other girs:(

I cheated on my boyfriend, should I tell him? [ 11 Answers ]

I am so confused at the moment. I have had a year of self destruction and its getting to the point where I'm not sure if I can carry on. In May I got together with a man who is so wonderful, entertaining and warm. I had never met someone as amazing as him. And we had an amazing time together. The...

Typical boyfriend cheated, what should I do? [ 12 Answers ]

I met him in high school when I was a senior and he was a junior. I am now a college freshman and he is a senior. We have been together for a little over a year. A few months into the relationship we started having problems. He had a habit of talking to other girls on myspace or other messengers....

Boyfriend cheated on you and now everything worked out? [ 12 Answers ]

I put up a previous post of my boyfriend that cheated... but is there any chance in this world that if I forgive him it might actually work out? Because he is sacraficing something huge he said because his college is an hour away hell stay at his aunts house so he can be here to see me a lot. He...

My boyfriend cheated [ 5 Answers ]

I wrote on here about my boyfriend cheating on me with a young girl .ive been trying so hard to get it out of my head but I can't am so angry I can never forgive him but I keep thinking about it all the time .I don't know what to do... :(

View more questions Search