Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonja-n-nathaniel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Removal dye kits
    I have a hair removal dying kit or something like that and it was supposed to take the purpleish black(not my natural color) out but it turned it out orange and I don't know what to do I've tried just about everything :(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 13, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Once you use a hair color remover, your hair won't return to its natural color. Hair color removal products will make your hair orange or brassy and you will need to re-color your hair in order for it to look natural. Please get the color professional done. A hairstylist may be able mix a formula to try and match your natural hair color as close as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dye removal (L'OrealColour Zap) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I realise there are loads of questions similar to this here but nothing I saw was specifically useful so I'm sorry but there's going to be another one :) 1. I have naturally light-medium brown hair and dyed it black about 6 months ago and whilst I do like it and it does suit me, I have...

Hair Dye Removal [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! About 3 months ago I dyed the underneath part of my hair black. Since then it has faded to a dark brown. Today I dyed the Top layer of my hair( the remaining hairs) "Ultra light blonde". You can probably guess that my hair is a mess! So I came across this Effasol product on the web and...

Hair Dye Removal [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a product that will remove the hair dye but leave your hair natural, with grey's included?

HELP-hair dye removal [ 1 Answers ]

I'm only 15 I've only ever dyed my hair 3 times... I just want my natural colour back!! My natural hair colour is medium/light brown and about 3/4 months ago I dyed my hair with a temporary red dye which claimed to wash out after 15-20 washes... but after about 30 washes it hadn't washed out...

Removal of too dark dye [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair and for years have had lighter goldish highlights. Last week I decided to go darker for the winter. I went to a salon and they did some low-lights (which I don't mind) and put a semi-permanent dark brown dye over the rest. I REALLY don't like the dark brown color...

View more questions Search