Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cm0187573 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Dark underarms
    I used a product called certain dry about a year ago. And since then I've had problems with my underarms. The first day I used the product it seemed to work but then it irritated me so bad that it made them red and are now black. I figured that with time they would heal but no luck. Now that I try to wear deodorant it stings so I've been using a product called gold bond baby powder but it still hasn't worked. I've used so many things already. Please help me I'm desperate of not finding anything that works
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cm0187573
    i used a product called certain dry about a year ago. and since then ive had problems with my underarms. the first day i used the product it seemed to work but then it irritated me so bad that it made them red and are now black. i figured that with time they would heal but no luck. now that i try to wear deodorant it stings so ive been using a product called gold bond baby powder but it still hasnt worked. ive used so many things already. please help me im desperate of not finding anything that works
    Have you been to a doctor?
    ohmahgosh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Try to rub your underarms with pumice!! It scrubs off your dead skin cells!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

Dark underarms [ 56 Answers ]

I have dark underarms :mad: and we are going to have this party at school, then I am sure I am not going to wear that sleeve less dresses BUT I suddenly became part of the program and w have to present a dance number and we have to wear YEAH the sleeve less shirt! well, it wasn't suppose to be a...

Dark underarms [ 3 Answers ]

I really have this dark u.a. for years now... its ruining my teenage life.. I've been using different home remedies but its not working.. when I first notice my dark underarm I realise that it is because of the strong anti-perspirant deodorant that I used.. and when I stop using the deo and tried...

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that has been tormenting me for years. I'm suffering from dark underarms. I'm a Southasian and in my family I'm the only one suffering from dark underarms. I do use skin exfolients and they have not worked. I do use deodorants however and some say that they could be the cause for...

View more questions Search