Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotlips Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
    What is the attraction to lips?
    OK I am getting to know this guy, I have been doing so for months now, we like each other, but its going really slow, but I like that its good! I've looked on the net about how to tell a guy likes you, its quite obvious...
    He is always looking into my eyes and we hold eye contact for ages, he gets up close to me when he can and like touches me with his shoulders and bumps into me but gently! He is always teasing me, but in a cute and funny way and always going out his way to find me in work and smile at me, his face lights up when I see him (as mine probs does too) his texts are also really cute!
    However I have a few issues! He thinks I don't feel the same way back, I flirt like mad, I send him cute texts but he still doesn't feel it, how can I show it more, like he always called me baby or princess or something, but I never do anything like that as I don't know what lads like to be called... any help there?
    Also I noticed recently that when we are talking his eyes will move from making eye contact to looking straight at me lips and mouth and teeth and he will often stare for a good few seconds, I'm guessing its all part of the package but does it mean anything?
    Does this really sound like he is interested, I dunt want to go getting myself into a mess and finding out its all about sex or something? Pleasse help! Xx
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 13, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlips
    also i noticed recently that when we are talkin his eyes wil move from making eye contact to looking straight at me lips and mouth and teeth and he will often stare for a good few seconds, im guessing its all part of the package but does it mean anything?
    He wants to kiss you... :) but he thinks you don't want to and he might be a little bit shy. Maybe he has never kissed a girl before (I don't know!)

Otherwise, everything sounds perfect... it's really cute actually! I don't think it's "all about sex" as you said, but I think he really, really likes you.

So, go for it!

Good luck to you two! ;)
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 13, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Trust me on this one, he is interested. Ofer to take him to lunch for a reward for some made up event. Just get him alone. He is probably looking at your lips because he wants to kiss you. Life is toooooo short to hesitate. Like an old man once said to me either crap or get off the pot.
    hotlips Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Seriously it means that he wants to kiss me... wow!
    I know he has kissed a girl yes, but I have never been in this situation before! Which is why I like the fact it is going slow!
    Thanks for your help guys, really appreciated!
    Is the fact that he has been waiting for me since August 2006 another sign that it is not all about sex? As in theose 7 months we haven't even hugged let alone kissed!
    As it would be my first relationship I still feel rather scared about it all, and I'm mostly worried about getting myself into a situation wher for example it is all about sex and I can't get out of it, but I do feel really comfortable around him, and I'm sure if we got together alone we could have a chat and sort things, but then I have more worries, such as do you kiss on like a first date? And what type of kiss?
    Thanks though has really helped!
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 14, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Hey there,

Let me tell you something. You sound exactly like me and the truth is that YOU WORRY TOO MUCH!

So, stop worrying so much about every little detail and let things happen... I don't know why you so strongly believe he just wants sex. From what you've written here, there's nothing that proves this. I really, honestly, and seriously think this guy really likes you.

Now, should you really worry about what type of kiss? Or anything else like this. Well honey, obviously NOT. It's as if you plan everything ahead and then what if you don't get what you planned? Just let things happen... trust me, it'll be much better. Also, you can't really predict what will happen, but this is the way it is...

If my comments here sound rude to you, I'm sorry... but I have no intention to be rude. I'm just being straight-forward. :)

I hope you'll consider this though.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 03:28 PM
    I agree with all that's been said, though you also could just have damn cute lips. But the holding close and looking in your eyes stuff... added up he likes looking at you one way or another.

I had a friend who had a really cute mouth. Her mouth turned up just a little on the sides to she always looked like she was happy to see you. Loved to look at her. Ended up dating and kissing those cute lips too. =)
    eponine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:22 AM
    There is nothing wrong with taking it slow. Time tells everything. If you don't want it to be all about sex, don't let it be. You want him to be attracted to you, but in a respectful way. If you ever feel uncomfortable, bail. Even if you think he's cute. Don't ever waste your time on a guy who only wants one thing... he will not fulfill you. You will always know in your gut... trust your instincts. To answer your question: You can let him know you're interested by just one look. If he still doesn't get it, look him in the eye and tell him. I hope that whatever happens, you will be happy. Just remember to always respect yourself.
    ThE_MooN_JeWeL Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:30 AM
    ok i am getting to know this guy, i have been doing so for months now, we like each other, but its going really slow, but i like that its good! iv looked on the net about how to tell a guy likes you, its quite obvious...
    he is always looking into my eyes and we hold eye contact for ages, he gets up close to me when he can and like touches me with his shoulders and bumps into me but gently! he is always teasing me, but in a cute and funny way and always going out his way to find me in work and smile at me, his face lights up when i see him (as mine probs does too) his texts are also really cute!
    however i have a few issues! he thinks i dont feel the same way back, i flirt like mad, i send him cute texts but he still doesnt feel it, how can i show it more, like he always called me baby or princess or something, but i never do anything like that as i dunno wot lads like to be called...any help ther?
    also i noticed recently that when we are talkin his eyes wil move from making eye contact to looking straight at me lips and mouth and teeth and he will often stare for a good few seconds, im guessing its all part of the package but does it mean anything?
    does this really sound like he is interested, i dunt wanna go gettin myself into a mess and finding out its all about sex or something?! pleasse help! xx
    I have read in Cosmo and other places, if a man looks at your mouth it means he likes you and is also attracted to you, it's a very good thing!
    BigNe Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 07:50 AM
    ok i am getting to know this guy, i have been doing so for months now, we like each other, but its going really slow, but i like that its good! iv looked on the net about how to tell a guy likes you, its quite obvious...
    he is always looking into my eyes and we hold eye contact for ages, he gets up close to me when he can and like touches me with his shoulders and bumps into me but gently! he is always teasing me, but in a cute and funny way and always going out his way to find me in work and smile at me, his face lights up when i see him (as mine probs does too) his texts are also really cute!
    however i have a few issues! he thinks i dont feel the same way back, i flirt like mad, i send him cute texts but he still doesnt feel it, how can i show it more, like he always called me baby or princess or something, but i never do anything like that as i dunno wot lads like to be called...any help ther?
    does this really sound like he is interested, i dunt wanna go gettin myself into a mess and finding out its all about sex or something?! pleasse help! xx
    Some guys like hun, hey gorgeous, big guy, sounds stupid I know but it works. Also the reason this guy was probably staring at your mouth is because he is listening to you and doesn't want to miss anything.

He sounds sweet so maybe find out something he really likes doing and just do it.

The main way go a guys heart is xbox, food, sex or car/motorbike racing possibly football.

If that fails tell him how you feel - I say this last because most guys work with actions speak louder than words.
    shotter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 10:22 AM
    I have my boyfriend for like 5 yrs but I'm attracted to this guy who seems to like me a lot but he wants me to end my relationship with my guy to come with him, what do think about this and when we meet in public my boyfriend friends always around sometimes so I try to avoid that but he's always upset with me for not talking to him and don't want to talk to me in public again what should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips! [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions to make my lips lighter. Unfortunately I have a naturally dark lip liner. I would love to make them lighter and pinker without the use of makeup. Thanks a lot, cheers:D

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

Dry wrinkled lips! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody!! I put on chap stick like every 1/2 hour almost and not because I want to because I have to. My lips are always so dry, I never wore lipstick because I have to keep reapplying. I think I have tried everything from exfoliating to you name it any suggestion guys??

Regarding skin complexion and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worrying about my complexion. My hands are in white colour compared to my face. I want to make my face as fair as possible. I would like to see my lips in pink. What can you suggest me? I'll be very thankful to you if you suggest me any creams for these two. Thanks, Kalpana

Lightening the lips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any one out there knew if there was anything that could lighten lips, other then godiva cause I tried that and it only worked slightly not enough show any real diffrence. My lips are already pretty light my tops lip is a little darker then my bottum lip so if any one know any...

View more questions Search