Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    super_nova Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Pimple marks
    :mad: :mad:
    I am extremely embarrassed in public because they keep staring at me.My friends make fun of me saying "Vanity Insanity".I have loads of pimples and pimple marks.my skin started looking so scary none wants to talk to me.when ever I see my pimples I feel like bursting them which again doesn't help.how should I get rid of those pimples and pimple marks very quickly with home remedy and suggest some way to make me not burst my pimples.
    sono Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Hello,Here are some points which will definitely help you to get rid of these pimples:

1. Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight. Make sure it is the paste not the gel. One of the most popular acne home remedies.

2. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne.

3. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent acne, pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.

4. Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.

5. Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.

6. Another method is to massage the f worry your pimple will be gone soon.. I will suggest u a face pack take some
    surfluver1212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 10:36 AM
    I used to be in the same situation for 5 years... I trief all the products over the counter... go to dermoontoligist they will get you products that work..
    Rapunzal56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Whatever you do do not use toothpaste it turns the pimples purple and it takes longer to fade just try 2 avoid the mirror when you know you have a big one it stops you from wanting to burst them its pretty tempting just try 2 avoid the foods you know cause them and just wash your face dailly don't use to many products because all it does is make it worst you'll damage your face trust me I know I had them for about 7 years
    aljapur Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 03:30 AM
    Don't use soap on your face. It will dry your face causes acne. You can use soap daily once . Use only face wash which removes oil and dust, cleans the skin pores. Don't wear make up too much. Wash your face with face wash every night when u go to bed. This removes acnes as well as pimple marks and your skin will be clean forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple problem [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of pimple. Before this I've used dalacin t its really works,but when I stop to use it, the pimple come back, so what is the effective way to get rid of pimples.

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest a solution to overcome PIMPLE MARKS

Help pimple marks... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem I have pimples in my body I just donīt know how to get rid of it I am afraid to wear bikinis because of the marks I have them in my back and my thighs please tell me what to use to get rid of it ?

Please help me to get rid of my pimple marks! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pimple marks on my face (more on the cheeks) and I want to get rid of them because it makes my face look ugly so much!! Can anyone suggest how to clear it on my face?? Hope someone can answer it!! I will be very happy if someone can answer my question!! Thank you very much!! Hope someone...

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these...

View more questions Search