Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ingo11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 04:41 PM
    Is My Body Shape Normal?
    I am 15 years old, and 5'7. I weigh 10 stone, mainly because I have really long legs, particularly the femurs which I'm told are one of the heaviest bones in the body. Also I play a lot of sport so I'm quite muscly.
    I don't have a naturally skinny body shape, I have long legs, wide hips and quite a big rounded arse. My stomach isn't dead flat.
    But my breasts don't balance out my lower body. I am a 34A, sometimes B in different shops. I thought that if you had the more curvaceous body shape then you usually had similarly large breasts?
    Is my body shape normal? And if so, is it unattractive?
    gino88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 4, 2011, 08:53 PM
    Your body is perfectly normal! Your weight is actually perfect for your height, and since you obviously play sports you keep fit so doesn't sound like there is anything wrong atall with your body. And not every girl has big boobs with a curvier body, you got to love and work your own shape to how your comfortable but don't worry if you don't end up with some double D's! And there's nothing more attractive than someone who takes care of themselves!
    ChatterBox14 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Yeah your normal! I'm a 16 year old girl, and I went through a short ordeal of thinking 'am I normal' I'm 4ft 11 around about and my weight yo yos between 6stones to 7, even though I eat properly and a balance diet! I also have large breast ranging from a 32C to 32E dependting again what weight I am, I don't let it get to me anymore because yehs id like to be taller, I find that people arnt atracted to how I look but at my personality. You have to remember that we are all going to be old one day and our bodies will always change. You're a healthy weight and by sure very beautiful. We're teenagers and oc we are gong to think 'am I normal' but as long as your healthy, doing exercise healthily eating a balanced diet, it shouldn't matter. And anways guys don't always like skinny girls, everyone's different and we should embrace the differnce XD who wants a copy! Plus I also have a likle belly :L and yeah my thighs are kind of 'chubby' but they are strong and I walk everhwre I go! :D jelouse people put others down, because they feel low about themselves :) x
    Bonnie0414 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2011, 09:13 PM
    Your still growing too so just give it time you will balance out and there are plenty of men that like different body shapes give it time your still young :)
    lauratempleton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 11:40 PM
    Your body is normal just try not to eat to much but when you get there
    Try and thank me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Body type and shape [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I wanted to know if there was any way to change my body shape? Because my upper body is bigger than my lower body, it's not even.

View more questions Search