Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurinj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 06:06 PM
    My dog is hurt, how can I make him more comfortable
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 06:09 PM

Why don't you tell us how he is hurt, and maybe we can help better.

Tick
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 19, 2010, 02:16 PM
    Consult a vet.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2010, 03:48 PM

How did your dog get hurt? Has he seen a vet since he was hurt? If so, what did the vet say and was any medication prescribed? When was he hurt? How old is the dog?

We need more info to give you accurate advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to make limping puppy comfortable until tomorrow's vet visit. Suggestions? [ 12 Answers ]

My 2-month old rescue pup fell yesterday when he squirmed out of my 12-yr old's arms. From her recounting he was only about a foot off the ground, but his paw squarely hit her music stand. He yelped and whimpered for about a minute until he came to me. He settled down right away. She feels...

How can I make our elderly rabbit comfortable? [ 9 Answers ]

Our rabbit is elderly, but up until this week, she was always very active and interested and energetic. Now suddenly, she has lost all interest in food, just wants to sit in one place and really looks her age. We've brought her into the kitchen where we can keep her warm, and she has perked up a...

My dog hurt his leg [ 28 Answers ]

My siberian husky hurt his leg last night and now his eyes are white. He doesn't want to walk on his hurt leg at all. He does seem to want to do much of anything now. Please help

I think my dog may be hurt [ 12 Answers ]

When my dog runs sometimes he picks up his back left leg and carries it and hops on the other three. He doesn't seem to be in any pain and he doesn't have any trouble walking on it. He only does it when he runs. Could he have been injured and I didn't notice or is there any possibility that it...

Boss tries to make me feel more comfortable around him? [ 9 Answers ]

I have worked for this company almost five years (USA). For four years my CEO never spoke or even looked at me. Last year when he fired my boss, he hired a consultant, and he started to talk highly about me and how smart I am. Every time I meet him and if just two of us, he always talks and...

View more questions Search