Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindylou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2003, 05:49 PM
    Baggy cheeks
    My cheeks always look baggy close to my eyes. I don't have bags under my eyes. Does cucumber slices help to tighten these areas?
    hollija Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2004, 02:39 AM
    baggy cheeks
    Baggy cheeks: I have/had the same thing. I'm amazed at how little I can find on the net about it, since I see these bags all the time on other women. I recently got into alternative medicine (for something unrelated to baggy cheeks) and went through acupuncture before going through an Ayurvedic massage regimen and cleansing diet (3 weeks of no dairy, meat, eggs and so on) and the bags disappeared within a few days of the cleansing diet. Although I'm not sure if it was the acupuncture, massage or diet since they were pretty much one right after the other. But now I'm wondering if these bags are from toxins. I really have no idea but I'm glad to be rid of them since I had come to think that they were just a natural part of my aging process. Have you found anything more out about them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheeks fat [ 1 Answers ]

My problem began when I started a diet combined with exercise program my aim was to bulk up because I was very scrawny.. after a hardwork of weight lifting and eating more calories than my body burns off I achieved my goal BUT... My cherubic face has gone! I got chubby cheeks now that was...

Rash type thing on cheeks and chin. [ 5 Answers ]

For about the past year I have had red/dry small spots on my cheeks. They aren't itchy and only slightly raised if at all. They come and go but I have them longer then I don't. A few months ago they cleared up on my right cheek and I get them worse on my left now. They have also started appearing...

View more questions Search