Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ReiliHime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 05:56 PM
    If I have blonde hair and I dye it black, could I get it to look natural?
    Hi! ^^
    I just joined because I have no idea what to do. . _____.;"
    I'm getting a haircut like Miku Hatsune and I would really like to dye it a blue-black; my mom says it would look bad because my natural hair color is blonde, and I have blue/green/gray-ish eyes...but I was born with black hair so it would probably look ok, right? Also, this would be my first time dying my hair, and I really don't wana mess it up, because I don't think I would have time to fix it before school starts again. >.<;" And is there any way to make it look natural? Because everyone says that dying your hair kills your hair and makes it look weird; Is there any way to prevent that? D:
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 11:17 AM

I have had no success at all when dying blonde hair black. It always ends up looking really un-natural!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 12:14 PM

What color are your eyebrows? That's always the dead giveaway. If you have blond eyebrows and you dye it black, it's going to look weird. I have natural dark blond hair. I've never dyed it black but if I dye it really dark brown, I buy dark eye brow pencils. But if you decide to go that route, you've got to learn to apply the eyebrow pencil so that it looks natural and not like you painted on your eyebrows. I might try going more gradually if you really want black. Start with a darker shade of brown first maybe and see how you look with darker hair before you go to black.
    ReiliHime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    Ok, thanks a lot for the advice! :D
    And my eyebrows are brown...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye my dyed black hair blonde again? [ 9 Answers ]

I have coloured my hair platinum blonde, blue, dark blue and now black. Im happy with the black but I would like to dye the underneith platinum blonde so that I can dye it blue underneith (semi permement blue, which doesn't harm hair). Will my hair just fall out or go coppery :( If I dye it...

My hair was dyed black and I'm a natural blonde and want to go back blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was blonde to start then I dyed it black and now I want to go bck blonde will it be OK to go back to blonde

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

How do I get brown semi-permenant dye out of my natural blonde hair really fast [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair from natural blonde to brown and I'm going back to school in a week:eek: I really don't want to go back to school looking like a freak with half blonde hair half brown so how do I get it out fast please help me:(

View more questions Search