Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walton_kyle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2003, 07:41 PM
    Nail Care
    My nails are prone to grow ingrown and since it such an early stage as you can say I guess. Few sources suggests that I can treat it at home by the following:

Soaking it in warm water twice a day.

Trimming it straight  and smooth sharp edges with an emry board.

Then elavate the nail and place a cotton swab in.

I'm not sure about this last step.  So is it trying to stick a piece of cotton ball under the nail and between the skin if so how long do I leave it in and stuff?
    ddandd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 10:20 AM
    Nail Care
    This problem you are having
    It might happen if you drink too much dear
    Darkie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2004, 08:22 PM
    Nail Care
    By putting cotton under your nail, you're pusing the bacteria further under your nailbed.

To get rid of ingrown nails,cut or emory your nails at an angle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nail Biter! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have a major problem! I'm a cronic nail-biter! I try so hard to quit but I just can't! Any suggestions??

Finger Nail Infection [ 12 Answers ]

I think I have developed some kind infection in the fingernail of my left ring finger. The nail itself is not painful or discolored, but the skin along only the left side of the nail is very sore and tender and is red and slightly swollen, especially out closest to the tip of the finger, at the...

Nail Technicians [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently looking to train to become a Nail Technician. There are so many courses available that it seems impossible to decide on which one is value for money and provides the right skills I require. I would appreciate any responses in respect of any good or bad experiences or any...

Concrete nail length [ 1 Answers ]

I’m getting ready to frame my basement, and would like to know what length of concrete nail to use when attaching the bottom plate to the floor? I will be using 2x4’s and attaching them to the floor with a Hilti dx-350 nailer. I have some 2 ½ nails but wondered is the one inch of nail that would...

View more questions Search