Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallyonsunday Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 07:02 PM
    Can I get electrolysis on my hairline?
    Hey,

I have been plucking my hairline for about ten years and its getting really unmanageable. I have a low and uneven hairline naturally and I wear my hair parted on the side. From the age of 16, I was plucking my hairline and its really getting to be something I have to do every day now, because my skin is pale and my hair is dark and it grows quickly.

Can anybody tell me about this procedure ( I am in u.k) and what I would need to do? Will it be expensive? I only need a about 1/2 cm of hair mainly from the centre and on the left hand side as this is where it is really uneven. Anybody know anything about this? Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 07:12 PM

Yes, you can have hair removed from your hairline permanently by electrolysis. It is not a new procedure. Here is a website that explains the facts:

www.medicinenet.com ›... › skin az list › electrolysis index. Just enter 'electrolysis' in search.

Tick
    leechaolan Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2010, 07:22 PM

Check out this inexpensive product that's more permanent than electrolysis.
    Finally Free Permanent Hair Removal System Information - Remove Unwanted Hair

The product sounds legitimate from a scientific standpoint. Let's see how it actually holds up when used. I'm ordering this to get rid of my facial hair permanently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the chemical equation for electrolysis [ 2 Answers ]

what is the chemical equation for electrolysis?

Bad hairline [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid I had long hair however I cut it short a year ago ever since then I notcied that I had a bad hairline and on the sides the hair goes back insteas of down which could be causing the bad hairline any advice on what I should do is there any way to make it nicer

Bad hairline [ 1 Answers ]

As a kid I had really long soft nice hair but got tired of it so I cut it and it looks very nice all except 4 my hair line one side is nice and the other side doesn't look good another thing some of my hair goes back in stead of down so it looks weird any advice on how to fix it

View more questions Search