Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KUNDII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Pimple marks
    I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these marks.
    julsky Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2006, 07:29 AM
    Hi Kundii, try to use a toner that whitens then try Ponds Detox Spotless White (the gold variant). I use this to clear off pimple marks and they work after about 2 weeks. The key is consitency.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 8, 2006, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KUNDII
    I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and i want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.i have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that i can get rid from these marks.
    If you have severe acne scars, treatments such as Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion, Subcision, Laser surfacing or Chemical peels will get rid of the scars. These procedures are done by dermatologists or cosmetic surgeons.

You may want to try a home dermabrasion kit to get rid of some scarring. Another product you can use is an Alpha Hydroxy cream to help reduce the scars. Alpha Hydroxy creams can improve the appearance of acne scars and reduce redness. Try using a 10% Alpha Hydroxy cream, but if your skin is sensitive, opt for a milder strength. Mederma or Aloe Vera juice are also great for acne scars. Mederma works on old and new scars, however, it's a little more effective on newer scars. Aloe Vera juice or gels can also fade red marks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tip for treating & clearing acne/pimple prone skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have very acne prone skin and have discovered a very simple, inexpensive way to treat and clear acne, pimples, large pores, black heads, and white heads. After only 1 week of use, my face is clear, skin texture is smoother, pores less visible, even tiny eye wrinkles are...

Bump/Pimple on Penis [ 19 Answers ]

Hi. I am 13-years-old, and discovered yesterday that I have a pimple-like bump near the bottom of my penis. I can't really say if it is on the back or the front, because I really don't know which is which. It's not on the side facing myself, but the other side facing away. Anyway, when I found it...

Pimple problem [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of pimple. Before this I've used dalacin t its really works,but when I stop to use it, the pimple come back, so what is the effective way to get rid of pimples.

Neck rash (pimple like) [ 2 Answers ]

OK so wo years ago I got this thing on my neck I assume that it's a rash it looks like I have pimples on my neck and they itch but, if I scratch them then they hurt. Anyway they went away for a while and now they are back and I don't know how to get rid of them. Help what should I do.:confused:

View more questions Search