Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matthew525 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Daschund Front Feet Redness
    Our 3yr old long hair female daschund continues to excessively lick her front feet. A small bit of redness exists between each toe at the juncture. Walks and runs without problem. Any ideas?
    Saluki-Sue Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Jun 30, 2006, 02:43 PM
    She more than likely has an allergy to something... grass, food, rug cleaner or if someone has had their lawn treated with chemicals it could make her feet itchy and red.

Talk to your vet they can help you with a way to help.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me get back on my feet! [ 3 Answers ]

To get straight to the problem... it all started with me losing my job the only thing in my life I was proud of because I worked so hard to get it. I worked for the railroad for 3 years before I was dismissed. My mom was living with me at the time who is a paronoid schizophrenic. Which is very...

Covering redness [ 1 Answers ]

My skin can get pretty sensitive to heat, temperature change, stress, as well as the usual embarrassment factor. It's an extreme case of flushing in those kinds of situations. Anyway, is there something that I can buy (that is inexpensive) and use to cover up the blotchy redness? I get it on my...

Move toilet 4 feet [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a second floor bathroom that is 6 feet wide. Toilet is on left side wall and looks to be a foot away from wall. I want to move toilet to the right side wall. So this would require a move of about 4 feet. Two things need to happen of course: water supply must be available and the...

Rough feet... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My feets are getting roughs specially heels can anybody tell me any remdy for this or any type of medicine for this broken heels... thanx a lot

Stocinged Feet at Parties [ 1 Answers ]

While I was growing up my parent used to have parties where guest removed their shoes. The women look so elegant in their stockinged feet, particular those who wore Full Fashion seam stockings. The men look comfortable in their suits and sock feet. I understand in part of the world, Japan,...

View more questions Search