Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kalpanareddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 01:54 AM
    Regarding skin complexion and lips
    Hello,

I'm worrying about my complexion. My hands are in white colour compared to my face. I want to make my face as fair as possible. I would like to see my lips in pink. What can you suggest me? I'll be very thankful to you if you suggest me any creams for these two.

Thanks,
    Kalpana
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 30, 2006, 10:47 PM
    Hyperpigmentation is very common in people of color. Darker skinned people and people of color have more pigment in their skin to begin with, they are more likely to be affected by uneven skin tone. Agents used to lighten dark areas of skin include azelaic acid, topical retinoids, kojic acid and soy. Also, chemical peels and Microdermabrasion remove discolorations by eliminating the pigment in the upper layers of skin. You can ask a pharmacist to recommend a skin fading cream, or can go see a dermatologist to prescribe treatment that is best for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin complexion and dark circle [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know what is the best way to improve skin complexion. I used to be fair few months back but due to severe tanning my skin color has changed to a few darker shades. Can you suggest some guaranteed crème or some home remedy. Also, I have a serious problem of dark circles from many...

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

Lightening the lips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any one out there knew if there was anything that could lighten lips, other then godiva cause I tried that and it only worked slightly not enough show any real diffrence. My lips are already pretty light my tops lip is a little darker then my bottum lip so if any one know any...

View more questions Search