Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mizz Emotional Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Lighter Skin Wanted Info Needed!
    Listen I'm new to this site and I want to make my skin lighter. My shade is mid-brown but a little darker my elbows,knees are a little darker than my skin tone. And my chest is lighter than the rest of my body and I want my body to be the same color and I want to be lighter. Im looking for any type of lighter creams, soaps, herbs anything that works. And please make sure I can purchase these products in a store or something. I don't want to buy these online or off sites. And please give me the prices of the products. One more thing if you guys could provide pics of how the stuff works and what happens that would be most appreciated.:)
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 12, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Check out the BioClaire line. Works pretty darn good.
    babykong143 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Try shiseido purewhite

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lighter skin [ 7 Answers ]

Please please suggest me a solution I'm really in need and even want to feel good by looking good so want to get fair I have a dark skin I want to become fair as it is creating problem for my marriage and people says keep saying about my colour:( will you suggest some home made or a cream which...

Lighter skin [ 2 Answers ]

Can staying out of the sun for a long period make my skin lighter?

Lighter skin [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become lighter. How do I get rid of streach marks And how do you get rid of unwanted hair:o

Pregnant Cat info wanted [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a Cat who has I believe just turned one(still a baby her self) and is pregnant. I have also been told that she has only had one out of her three Vaccination shots. I was hoping to find out some info on the lack of shots to her kittens. I am some distance from a Vet so I...

View more questions Search