Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Darker Before Lighter
    Is it true that before you see lightening with any product you get a dark, even red crusty tint to the skin? Then when this peels you see results?
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 09:45 PM
    I've never experienced this.
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 18, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    Is it true that before you see lightening with any product you get a dark, even red crusty tint to the skin? Then when this peels you see results?

Sure is true... im going through it at the moment...
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 18, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Count me in too.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jul 19, 2008, 02:00 AM
    I'm not sure to be honest. I peeled with diana stalder and went darker, still saw no lightening. I'm naturally just a bit darker then olive skin tone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nipple get darker [ 4 Answers ]

Curious how far from before missed period or after missed period that you would get your nipple get darker? So, you would know that you're pregnant? Let me know. Thanks.

Can I re dye my hair from dark brown to a lighter brown or darker blonde? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma, please help!! I wanted to do a hair color change, so I had my hair 2 toned. I told her I wanted to be dark on the bottom and blond on top so she did half the bottom dark brown and mixed sandy blond with another color for the top and it came out very brassy/red did not look...

:(Getting my hair darker:( [ 4 Answers ]

:i have light brown hair I want it to be a lot darker Without dying my hair What can I use? Can someone help me plaese

Darker skin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very pale skin colour that is very annoying to me. Can anyone suggest any methods to darken my skin colour, other than getting a sun tan because I don't tend to go brown when I'm out in the sun?

View more questions Search