Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue Eyed Girl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 06:32 PM
    How do I know I'm ready
    If you have been dating a guy for a while and you still haven't been done anything how
    Do you know when its time to try something's.
    U want to do some sexual things with him but your scared what do you do?:confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Usually, if you're asking, it means you're not ready. And that's fine. There's never any need to rush, you have your entire life ahead of you. If you really want to do something, you'll know when you're ready, and you might have some first time jitters, but you shouldn't be scared. When you can ask yourself, "if i do this tonight, will i maybe regret it the next morning?" and you can honestly answer yourself "no, i know i wont regret it." then you might be ready.
    mlbiscuit Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jan 21, 2008, 11:51 PM
    I have never looked back on my life and thought "Gee, I really wish I had slept with him". However... so many times you do and wish you didn't. Virginity is a terrible thing to waste. If he's pressuring you, he doesn't deserve it. Blow him off and go shopping with the girls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

What is HD-ready? [ 4 Answers ]

In considering a flat screen TV, what is the difference in HDTV, HD-ready, LCD?

Should I be ready for another one? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got out of a relationship where I was cheated on.. I have been Single For a month and I have been hanging out with just about everyone. Haven't had sex since My ex dumped me.. Or right after with him.. I have been hanging out with this Friend of mine, who I've know Since High school. He is...

View more questions Search