Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2005, 04:33 PM
    Stuff that has worked for you!
    Hey guys, only write about products that WORKED for you. Starting with me:
    Name of product: Eldoquin Forte 4%
    Duration of usage: a couple of months, don't recall now as I've stopped using it
    Shades achieved: 1
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2005, 10:50 AM
    Started using Glutathione since April 2005, and it has worked for me =) No complains. I would get breakouts every once in a while. And now, not anymore. I love it!
    jujubee Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2005, 04:52 PM
    Working for me
    I have been using two products by the skincare company philosophy one is called "Hope in a bottle" and the other is called "eye believe" both creams, both great products!
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 12:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jacki1982
    Started using Glutathione since April 2005, and it has worked for me =) No complains. I would get breakouts every once in a while. And now, not anymore. I love it!
    Jackie, what is your ethnicity? How many shades lighter are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A friend and her boyfriend worked together [ 4 Answers ]

She was the envy of her other work mates, because she was all lovey dovey with him coming to work together eating together going home together. One day they came in separately to work would'nt sit with each other working in that situation was even very stressful for us workers. They even had a...

How is cot worked out [ 1 Answers ]

1*(0.6+cot(180/44)) The Above Equation Is Bugging Me As I Do Not Know What Cot Is, Could Some On Please Help Me Out

Lived in NJ, worked in NY [ 5 Answers ]

Hi again ATE, I worked in a company in NY for 3 months on OPT (then moved to CA). But like many other people I was living in an apartment in NJ for 2 months (1 month in friends home). All my income was from my company in NY. Should I file for only NY state or for NJ state as well? ...

Live in ny;worked in nj. [ 3 Answers ]

Good Morning! I desperately need advice right now. Any insight that you can give would be greatly appreciated. In 2004, I lived the full year in NYC. I worked in NYC through 4/04, but began working in NJ at another company for the remainder of the year. Wages were about $17,000 for NYC...

View more questions Search