Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolyn08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Getting rid of dark spots on body
    I have very uneven skin because of bug bites that have turned black once they healed so I was wondering if anyone has the same problem or knows of any products that work well I'm currently using porcelana but are there any better products for a reasonable price?

Aug 3, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by carolyn08
    I have very uneven skin b/c of bug bites that have turned black once they healed so i was wondering if anyone has the same problem or knows of any products that work well i'm currently using porcelana but are there any better products for a reasonable price?
    Anyone?
    Murial Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by carolyn08
    I have very uneven skin b/c of bug bites that have turned black once they healed so i was wondering if anyone has the same problem or knows of any products that work well i'm currently using porcelana but are there any better products for a reasonable price?
    You can try this home remedy which I did before. Squeeze a lemon (or lime) and mix it with yoghurt or milk in a small bowl until they turn into a paste. Scatter them on the affected area and live them on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes, then take a shower and use a loofa to scrub your skin. You can do this every other day until all the dark spots are gone.

I do this every week as an antioxidant and put them on my face (as facial mask) and all over my body. Be sure you have the bathroom for yourself alone. The paste makes my skin soft and younger. The citric acid in lemon and the lactic acid in milk serve as an antioxidant and help diminish dark spots on the skin. It was an advice from my mother which has been one of my beauty regimens ever since.
    jemz2185 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 11:30 AM
    There's a product called bio-oil which is perfect for things like un even skin tone stretch marks and scars I swear by it! It can be a little pricey but it works for me so I don't mind the price! Hope this helps jemz x

Aug 7, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Thanks sooo much I really appreciate it I think I'll try both!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red pin-like spots on body [ 1 Answers ]

Hi A couple of months ago I developed a red pin-head like rash which spread over most of the body. Yesterday, I noticed the re-appearance of the same rash on the tops of my legs and this morning it has spread to the abdomen and neck. I don't appear to have any other symptoms. I'm always...

Need to get rid of spots on face! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm a new member and I made myself a member because I have serious pimples and I need to get rid of them. After a pimple pops it leaves a dark spot on my face usually on my forehead and nose. I have tried cover up but I never find the right tone for me and it always looks weird and the cover up...

How do I get rid of my spots? [ 1 Answers ]

i have bad spots :( so i really need to no, what can i use to get rid of them? :confused:

How do I get rid of acne spots? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had acne for a while now, ever since I reached puberty. I only get large acne spots every once in a while but I always seem to have these little spots all over my face and back! There just like little red dots but they really annoy me... I've tried creams and all that but the small spots never...

What is the best way to get rid of dark spots when painting [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently painted my bedroom blue. But when the paint dried, I noticed that I have some spots that are much darker then others. What is the best way to get rid of those? I have thought about painting over the dark spots with the original color of the wall... then going back over them...

View more questions Search