Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasafras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2005, 09:52 PM
    Little red bumps on thighs
    Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. Ive had it for at least a month now. I don't think its too serious but I just want to make sure its nothing to serious. Because recently since I've got it I haven't been eating a lot and have gone from 145 to 130. And every time I eat I get sick even when eating small amounts. I am also taking tetracycline 500mg for my face. I don't eat for 2 hours before and after I take it as it says so I don't think that is what is cause it.
    But anyway if you know what the bumps are on my leg I would greatly appreciate the help.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jun 7, 2005, 03:57 PM
    Bumps on thigh
    Exfoliate fir a day or two in a row in the shower until you notice they are gone and lotion, lotion, lotion every time you get done in the shower.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

Genital bumps [ 6 Answers ]

About once every month or two I get these bumps on the outside of my vagina. They are a little smaller than a dime. They don't hurt unless I squeeze them and I get 1 or 2 at a time. I was tested for STDs and everything came back fine? Should I get a second opinion? What could this be?

Skin color in between thighs [ 3 Answers ]

I shaved down under 5 years ago for the first time. Developed razor bumps and itching. I used dettol to clean. The skin became kind of Black/purple in between the thigh areas Is there's anyway to get my skin back to my normal color

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my...

View more questions Search