Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hope2help Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 01:24 AM
    How do I make my fingernails stronger?
    First of all I'm a boy I like growing my fingernails and making them in2 claws,if that creeps u out judge me how u will but any suggestions would help:)
    crazy-mambo Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Take vitamins... and I think possibly it is silicon tablets or something that you take, or put nail hardener on (kinda like nail polish), that's what my big sis said anyway :D
    And no I do not judge you for making your nails into claws, tis kind of cool actually, just don't scratch anyone to death OK :)
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 02:32 AM
    I like growing them like half a centimere of the tip of my finger and scratching people I don't like! No just joking.. but yeah Vitamins would really help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I bite my fingernails? [ 26 Answers ]

I am a professional very well respected business woman, wife and mother. I cannot stop biting my fingernails! The only way my hands look decent is to wear acrylic nails from the nail salon. I have done this ever since I was in first grade according to my parents. I am now 40. I want to stop...

Is there anything that can help me make my fingernails grow? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any product that really helps nails grow? I'd love to have long nails but only natural ones will do. Thanks

Al Qaeda is "considerably operationally stronger than a year ago' [ 13 Answers ]

Al Qaeda is "considerably operationally stronger than a year ago'' and has "regrouped to an extent not seen since 2001,'' the official said, paraphrasing the report's conclusions. "They are showing greater and greater ability to plan attacks in Europe and the United States.'' Scary isn't it,...

Growing fingernails [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: how do I grow my fingernails,I take my vit. D and my calcium,drink my milk,now why aren't my fingernails growing,what's wrong here,what am I doing wrong,

Nails.how to make them flipping stronger! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm thirteen and all I seem to care about is how I look lately, I like making a good impression of myself but my nails really let me down, I've tried nail strengthener, jelly cubes, and nothing... my nails aren't the slightest bit stronger... it takes the mick! Has anyone got any advice on how...

View more questions Search