Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EMMA09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 10:27 PM
    I need smooth legs!
    How do I look after my skin correctly? I want my legs to be smooth like a river, how do I do that?
    gurmeet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 10:51 PM
    You should look for body lotions in the store. I use one myself. Put it on before you go to sleep at night. It works on me so it shoud work on you.:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for smooth legs [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know the best way to get the smoothest legs? From which razors to shaving cream and lotions are the best to use... I've heard using baby lotion to shave is good but then I have a hard time cleaning out my razor.

Getting a smooth underlayment for Linoleum flooring [ 14 Answers ]

Hello again! I am planning to install linoleum flooring in my kitchen, for that super retro look. :) The installation instructions stress that the underlayment must be as SMOOTH as possible. Any indentations or imperfections will show through the linoleum. My underlayment is plywood, CDX...

Smooth legs [ 3 Answers ]

I have been waxing yet my legs are still not smooth and look like I have been shaving with loads of spots like marks:mad: , how can I make them smooth? With no dark marks?:confused:

94 Honda Civic LX CYP Sensor Error, Won't Run Smooth And Car Stutters [ 2 Answers ]

My car's a 1994 Honda Civic LX and has not had any major work done on it other then having my distributor replaced last Summer. It has 160,000 miles on it and has always run fine. Since the engine light has come on my car has began to stutter while waiting at a stop light and while I'm parking. ...

Smooth out a concrete basement wall [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my basement and when I took down the sheetrock under a window that obviously had been leaking for years, I found the concrete under it crumbling and coming apart. I bought some quikrete to patch it but now the wall is very lumpy. I would like to know the best way to smooth out the...

View more questions Search