Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikez1z Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Bankruptcy=judgement exemption
    In auto accident ,sued by insurance company lost license due to judgement,how long does judgement last? And does bankruptcy exempt me from my judgement?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Check with a lawyer, especially about the time part. My guess would be that a bankruptcy will not exempt you from responsibility for any damages for which you've been deemed liable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FICA exemption [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Thank you much for answering my question. I came to U.S on F-1 visa in August 2003. I have got my OPT in oct 2006 and it is going to be expired in oct 2007. I understood from your e-mail that I am exempted from FICA taxes. I have few questions regarding this. 1. I have heard that...

Tax exemption for H4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been on H-1B visa for 6 years and got married in 2005. My wife came to US on Oct 2006. Just wonder if I can claim her as dependent on my 2006 tax return? If so, how should I get her the tax ID?

Medicare Tax exemption [ 1 Answers ]

Are anyone on Medicaid exempt from medicare tax? If a US citizen is on medicaid benefit, doesn't he or she have to pay medicare tax from his/her menial wage?

Tax exemption [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you very much for your reply. It was much helpful. However, when I was reading the income tax treaty between India and US on the IRS website - Article number 22, (please see the link below, page 49 for payments to research scholars) http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-trty/inditech.pdf It...

View more questions Search