Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeWeIzMiN Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Conditional Discharge
    What's up people.. I was put under arrest last year for possession of marijuanna (under 50 g's).. it was my first offense, so I was issued a year of probation, and if cooperative awarded a conitional discharge. I was put on probation may 16th 2007, so obviously the probational period is over for roughly 2 months..

Now my question is, will they drug test me before I officially receive my conditional discharge, or is it just an application, court appearance and that's it.. please only answer if you know for a fact, or experience..

And I live in New Jersey
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GeWeIzMiN
    whats up people..i was put under arrest last year for possesion of marijuanna (under 50 g's)..it was my first offense, so i was issued a year of probation, and if cooperative awarded a conitional discharge. I was put on probation may 16th 2007, so obviously the probational period is over for roughly 2 months..

now my question is, will they drug test me before i officially recieve my conditional discharge, or is it just an application, court appearance and thats it..please only answer if you know for a fact, or experience..
    and i live in new jersey

Does research count?
    GeWeIzMiN Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Sure.. from a legitament site
    lespaul549 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Hey I'm just starting my conditional discharge for a year and I leave for school in West Virginia in a couple weeks do you know if I have to worry about being tested out of state or will I only be tested when I come back. And I I've in New Jersey too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entrance to United States with a conditional discharge [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, this question is for those familiar with Canadian law. If you are granted a conditional discharge in Ontario, do you anticipate there would be any problems entering the United States. Does anyone know what if anything needs to be done?

Conditional visa? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, When can a non resident who just married a citizen begin traveling internationally? Can the person obtain a conditional visa if they have a severe situation back in their homeland? Thank you. MT.

Conditional discharge [ 6 Answers ]

My friend got conditional discharge ,Will it remain on his record? He is a security guard will he be able to renew his license? Please reply soon.

Conditional Probability [ 4 Answers ]

I am having trouble with these probabilities. Did I do them correctly? 2. A survey of undergraduate students in the School of Business at Northern University revealed the following regarding the gender and majors of the students: ...

Conditional discharged [ 7 Answers ]

I have been conditionally discharged of a charge in canada will it stop me from entering the states via plane? I have met all conditions

View more questions Search