Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cvsraidu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Welcome screen disabled
    I am unable to switch users. I am using windows XP professional OS. The user switch option

Is disabled in the start menu. I am getting the following message "Client service for net work

has disabled the welcome screen. To restore these facilities you must uninstall client services

for net work" Pleas help me solve the problem.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 13, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Ok, first off lets get rid of the Netware stuff.
    OPen control panel
    Find Network connections (very easy if you switch to classic view)
    Right click on Local area network connections
    Properties
    General tab towards the middle lists all of the installed protocols
    Remove everything to do with Netware (highlight and uninstall)
    You may have to reboot

Next bit.
    Control panel
    Find user accounts
    Open
    Advanced tab
    Secure logon at the bottom, uncheck the box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blank screen after xp splash screen and then hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My colleagues and I work in a tech environment and we have seen several computers with the same symptoms. Namely a failure to boot xp. After the xp logo screen the screen goes to blank and it just hangs. This looks like a graphics card fault but changing card does nothing. Booting into safe...

Divorce and Disabled [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. can't find this anywhere on your site. My husband and I live in upstate NY. He has decided he wants a divorce. This is after I have lived with his cheating throughout our 30 year marriage because of our kids. Since our kids have moved on.. we have stayed together due to the grand kids. Yes.. I...

Recently Disabled [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to turn 43 and recently became disabled.I am now collecting workers comp and social security.I am no longer able to contribute to my 401k because I am no longer employed but would like to keep investing.Can I roll my 401k into an IRA or do I have to be employed to contribute to an IRA ?...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search