Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Teeth Pulling
    Im having 7 teeth pulled at one time. That's right 7 four of them are my wisdom teeth and 2 of them have to be cut out and then Im having 3 other teeth. How long will I need to take off from work?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 05:36 PM
    This varies from person to person, but I would plan for about a week off to be on the safe side. You can always come back early if things go well for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 05:37 PM
    I will agree, with J9 I would plan for a week but it may be likely if you heal fast and have a tolerance for pain you can go back sooner.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 06:33 PM
    I knew somebody that had all there teeth removed, because of a gum disease. Even had to go in for more surgeries.

I agree with the others. Give it a week anyway. I am sure they will pump you up with freezing and give you pain killers.

Joe
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Thanks guys I prob. Will take a week off I know I will get drugs but at my job I have to have a straight head so if I work I won't be able to take them.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 01:20 PM
    I think a week is safe. I had five pulled in one sitting. Four wisdoms and one that went bad. I was out of work for two days.

Like it was said before plan a week, you can always go back early.

Remember NO straws or Smokies... or other sucking activities. Dry socket is the worst pain in the world..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PUlling hair from my throat dream [ 7 Answers ]

:( last night, I had a dream that I was with my friend, and there was a rain storm in NYC. She and I were walking around, and after the storm, the whole attitude of the city seemed changed and different... not necessarily in a bad way. While she and I would talk, my throat started feeling sore,...

Pulling hair [ 3 Answers ]

I find myself,well, my friends and family always tell "stop pulling yor hair" and I try so many times and I can't. If I'm sad I pull my hair, if I'm mad, hungry anything that disturbing to me. My excuse is people bite their nails and I pull my hair!! Now my sister who I went to visit in Florida I...

CAT is pulling HAIR out! [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old cat just started ripping out tufts of hair all over his body including legs. He must be part "hair stylist" because it's actually a well balanced look. I've examined his hair and skin carefully and don't see any little critters; there's no redness, sores or inflammation of...

I have 4 fingernails that are pulling away [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 fingernails that are pulling away from the nail beds. My two thumb nails and the 3rd and 4th fingernails of my right hand. I have been to a dermatologist and he had me using thermal and peroxide treatment but after a year my old nail has not fallen off and the new nail has not grown in. ...

Pulling wire through conduit [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have 100' of 10/2 UF cable running underground through 3/4" PVC conduit. I need to pull the 10/2 out, and pull in 10/3 UF (or its code equivalent) to replace it. I have 3 questions: 1) Is 10/3 UF cable always produced in a flat configuration, or does some company manufacture a round...

View more questions Search