Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickshrma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Case management Statement
    One of the credit management, LLC has filed a suit against me for not paying for discover credit card. Recently they have sent me a copy of Case Management statement and have asked me for the case management conference, what should I take with me to this conference. I have asked them for validity of debt but have not received anything.

PLease advice
    jphicks Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2007, 10:33 AM
    I have never heard of a "case management". What is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statment-lord of the flies [ 2 Answers ]

I need help about a thesis statement for lord of the flies and its about the conch and a sows head and how it has powers over the children

Thesis statement [ 1 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement for anti abortion. I want to catch the readers anttention, so it should be interesting. Thanks

Event management [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the job in event mangment companies, pz give me information about the companies & vaccancies

Do I have a case? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try to keep this short... Last May, I signed a rental lease with my girlfriend at the time. We were both working and agreed on the usual 50/50 split of all expenses. Four days after moving in together, she quit her job. She was on an experimental treatment for a thyroid condition and the...

View more questions Search