Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tegan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Old bank statements
    Can I get old bank statements from my bank?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Most banks keep statements on file for several years and often charge you a fee for retrieval.. if you need them for tax purposes it may be worth your while
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 15, 2007, 08:33 AM
    I requested copies of my last 6 years bank statements and sent a 10.00 GBP postal order to the bank. This is the maximum that they can charge in the UK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Old Bank Statements [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get copies of some old bak statements but the account was closed and I did not pay the overdraft fees. Now I need copies so how can I get them without going to the bank direct as I feel they will try and make me pay my outstanding fees associated with that account?

Financial statements [ 2 Answers ]

Why don't the formal financial statements contain debit or credit column?

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

View more questions Search