Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dprski33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Instrument song at sporting events
    When I was a student at Boston U, the pep band would always play the same song as the warmup period was winding down. I don't know the name, nor does it have any lyrics (that I am aware of). This song may be played for other sporting events, but I remember it from basketball games.

I can try to type out the tune here:
    The song begins with: dah, da da dah, du du du du dah da da dum

The song would always end as the buzzer was sounding.
    Any help here would be appreciated.

~D
    dprski33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 08:51 AM
    OK, so I found a Midi-creation program and pounded out some actual notes for this song:
    B, A G# B, (next 4 notes are a gliss/run) E F# G# A B, A G# G#

I hope this helps.
    ~D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

The Hoffman Twins in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events [ 2 Answers ]

Are the Hoffman twins, Kara and Shelby, who played the baby in the movie, any relation to Dustin Hoffman? Why I ask is because he makes a small and rather pointless cameo in the movie, haha, so I was wondering if that's the reason for the cameo.

View more questions Search