Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waqiez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 04:44 AM
    Describe how atheromas can increase the risk f a person suffering from a heart attack
    Describe how atheromas can increase the risk f a person suffering from a heart attack?

Check out some similar questions!

A Catholic Heart Attack. [ 4 Answers ]

A Catholic Heart Attack. A man suffered a sudden serious heart attack, and had immediate Lifesaving open heart bypass surgery. He awakened from the surgery To find himself in the care of nuns at a catholic hospital.

Tell me what are my chances of having a heart attack or heart problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK first of all my grandpa had 3 heart attacks and 4 heart failures my grandmother has had heart problems my dad has heart problems and my uncle died of a heart attack. So are my chances high

Heart Attack, No Insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Every couple weeks or so, my heart slows down and start pounding really hard in my chest. Sometimes it happens in the day; my hands and feet get numb and tingly, and sometimes they shake. The worst attacks are at night. Some have awaken me. My heart pound extremely hard and slow. I get nautious...

Heart attack [ 4 Answers ]

I had a heart attack 10-11 years ago. Angiography taste showed 100% blockage of LAD. The EF is 30% now which was 25% before. Lower vantricle disfunctioning. BP is noral 120/80. I am aged 55,6',70kg and technically qualified. And working in office. I simply take medicines.Cardiologist...

Heart attack [ 3 Answers ]

Dear friends, I received a heart attack in October of 06. I own my own business. Two question---Since I am not divorced yet, is my soon to be ex responsible for the doctor bills? And since it affected my income drastically , how would that effect my support and spousal payments? I am in New...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.