Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megan_6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Romeo &nd Juliet.
    I need to find a scene in Romeo and Juliet that corresponds with an already made rap song that is school appropriate.
    If you could help by telling me what song & scene or maybe where I could get the info share.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 09:37 PM

Will Smith - The Things That U Do - sung by Romeo after he sees Juliet at the Capulet masquerade and feast (you figure out which act and scene)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romeo and Juliet critcal essay [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have to do a critical essay for english , here is the question ' Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" has as much to do with hate as it has with love. Looking closely at two contrasting scenes; Act 2:2 (the balcony scene) and Act 3:1(The fight scene), explain to what extent you think this is...

I am living romeo and juliet! [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old mother of a 2 year old and I live with my mother. I just started dating my daughter's dad again about 4 months ago. We loved each other before and really we never stopped loving each other but my mother told me that in order for me to live with her (she's helping me a lot) I...

Romeo and Juliet [ 2 Answers ]

If you were to put on Romeo and Juliet with six actors, two female and four male, what characters would you keep and which would you lose?

Modern Day Romeo and Juliet [ 2 Answers ]

There is this guy that I like. I met him when he applied for a job where I work. After he was hired me and him had gotten cool. I started liking him, so I decided to tell my brother about him. Me and my brother are very close so I tell him everything. While telling my brother about him, he realized...

View more questions Search