Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nunna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 02:49 AM
    I need the analysis of these poems,
    Hey all,
    How are you?
    I'm an English literature student , and this semester I have these poems 4 studying
    Can you help me :D
    I'm looking for the analysis of:
    Youth and age by Coleridge
    Youth and age by Byron
    Meeting at night by Browning

Plzzzzzzz any explanition of them will be great
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 03:22 AM

Forum basics does not allow assistance with homework and if you are an english lit student you should be reading these poems to figure them out yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your favourite poems? [ 26 Answers ]

Excerpts from some favourites- "I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." The road not taken by Robert Frost

I have these poems. [ 5 Answers ]

And I don't think they're very good. Could people please read them and tell me if they are good? I appreciate any constructive criticism but if your one of those people who just like to insult other peoples work and be mean then don't even bother to read my poem or anser and tell me if it is good...

Music to match poems! [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any songs about not caring if you die or not? I need to match it to a poem of mine for a final... if your inteested the poems name is departure by edna st vincent millay

Poems Of Edgar Allen Poe [ 1 Answers ]

undefined I HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED BY JOHN B. ALDEN, PUBLISHER, NEW YORK. 1883. THE TITLE IS POEMS OF EDGAR ALLEN POE. With memoir. I cannot find any information on this book.

View more questions Search