Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyndoncandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 07:28 AM
    Oil painting signature identify?
    Hi I'm trying to identify a oil painting it was purchased around 20-30 years ago and not quite sure how old it was then, I can't make out who the signature is? Any help would be great with this and info and what it may be worth, it has a price tag on the back 0f £49.99 from when purchased around 20-30 years ago? If that helps my email is [email protected] cheers

I can't seem to upload pictures if any one will try and have a look at this for me then I will email the pictures to them if you want to leave your email address cheers
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 19, 2011, 07:47 AM
    No, sorry, you have to figure out how to load a pic here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil painting signature is illegible-can you identify it? [ 0 Answers ]

I have acquired an oil painting (may be of German origin) size 11 1/2" X 24" unframed. The scene is a country landscape with sunlit barns or outbuilding in dark tones. The signature in the bottom left corner is illegible--looks like P. or D. xxxxxx Marked on the reverse in black oil crayon or...

How do I identify an artists signature on an oil painting [ 0 Answers ]

I have an oil painting of a lady near the sea surrounded by flowers and holding a bunch of flowers and it is signed PAUL... how do I find out who painted it?

Identify an artist signature on oil painting [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a small seascape oil painting from Cornwall about 20 years ago in LOOE. The artist has signed the painting and it looks life Schubert. I tried to upload a picture but did not have the icons available to do it. Does anyone recognise the artist? Thanks

View more questions Search