Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gstarr822 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Trying to identify a painting? - Mystery artist - photo uploaded
    I love this painting, but can't quite figure out the artist signature. It is signed in the lower right (on the matting) and has the number 79 in the lower left. It might be a print or an original (as I was told it was). Any help would be appreciated. I am reposting this question as I see the photos did not come through in the prior post..

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to identify a painting? - Mystery artist [ 0 Answers ]

I love this painting, but can't quite figure out the artist signature. It is signed in the lower right (on the matting) and has the number 79 in the lower left. It might be a print or an original (as I was told it was). Any help would be appreciated.

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

Would like to identify artist of old painting [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in finding out who the artist of this painting might be. Nothing on the painting itself is legible as a signature to me, and there are no markings on the back of the framed painting or on the frame itself. I have only a few clues. This painting was my grandma's and is at...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.