Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swiftshell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 04:35 PM
    A song I heard in this video, whose it by and what's it called?
    Viddler.com - GTAVC Episode 18a - Uploaded by Maxwell_Adams

You can hear a bit of the song around 6:40

Please help!
    I've heard it before but I don't know what it is.
    swiftshell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 04:40 PM

Ah damn.
    Sorry just saw I posted this in the wrong place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Epic (violin?) Song. Famous I think, what is this song called! [ 3 Answers ]

Grah! I KNOW this song from SOMEWHER! I think it might have been used in movie commercials or something? YouTube - Ah ! My Goddess ! - Absolution If anyone knows what this is called, please tell me? And I checked, it's not called Absolution

I heard a song on the radio and I don't know what its called [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, So I heard this song and I think 'lil wayne sings it but I listened to almost all of his songs and couldn't find it. I only remember some of the lines, here they are: "every desperate housewife and eva my role model" Here's another line I remember "and Miley Cyrus hollar at me when...

I heard a new song [ 1 Answers ]

On the radio, I keep hearing this new song, I think its called You're amazing or Im amazing. A guy sings it. Thanks.

Looking for a song heard it once [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a song heard it once 2 years ago the only lyrics I rememba are as follows: " only for you " " you make me feel like brand new " It's a sort or raggae sort of song if you know what I mean please help me find it thanks :)

View more questions Search