Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dereka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 04:38 PM
    How much is my painting worth?
    I have a giulzana lazzerimi painting the name of it is the towers and poplars made:1999 how much is it worth
    ruthmarx Posts: 41, Reputation: 10

Apr 4, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Online reproduction prints go for about $30. There is a website GIULZANALAZZERIMI.com that may be able to help you more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a particular oil painting worth? [ 2 Answers ]

I have on old oil painting by M. Katz of a bull w/bull fighter. Does anyone know about how much it would be worth? Where do I go to sell? Contact me @

Worth of an oil painting on velvet [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone help, what is the worth of this painting by Ralph Burke Tyree? It is a velvet painting titled "Polynesian Nude" This is the back http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/mahiisbig/DSC02123.jpg

Estimated worth of a painting! [ 3 Answers ]

I recently have seen a painting at a local Art Museum that was the museums priced possession. I was just wondering how much something like that would be worth. I am unsure of where to look and unsure if the data would be correct. The painting is that of "The Big Tree" by John Babiste-Camille...

Who is this artist and is the painting worth anything? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi-I just picked up an oil on canvas from the salvation army thrift store. It is signed but I cannot make out the signature. It is in what I would call a gallery frame and there is a sticker on the frame that reads"Mayfair Gallery and Art Center, 274 Saratoga Rd. Scotia,NY Phone Sch'Dy EX 9-3306"....

View more questions Search