Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kujhawk48 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Trying to identify this painting!
    Alrite, I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a particular painting.

Now, I can not tell you the name of the painting, nor the title, because I know neither, but I will try my best to descibe it.

Basically, there are just a bunch of stairs. Some are closer, some farther away. This painting is in color as well. But all you see are stairs, and if I am imagining it correctly, most of those stairways are leading to different doors. The stairways are not enclosed in hallways, they are all out in the open.

If you think you may know who painted this piece, know the title of the piece, or possibly know where I may go to find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot guys! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 08:45 PM
    He is one of my favorite artists

World of Escher - Product Gallery

http://www.andrewlipson.com/escher/relativity.html

The Official M.C. Escher Website
    Attached Images

LeahBee123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2007, 09:35 PM
    I'm sure none of these are the picture you are looking for but I tried to match as much of your criteria as possible. Hopefully this will help at the very least.

kujhawk48 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 05:12 PM
    I thought it was Escher, but none of those are it. :(
    LeahBee123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Hmm... then I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen/heard of the picture you are talking about. I hope you find it though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me who the persons in the pics are?the man in the long red hat started something that has been increasing in popularity ever since its initiation! http://in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nk1t/album?.dir=/bb18scd

Identify pill [ 1 Answers ]

I found a round yellow pill in my little brothers car yesterday. He said he quit using a long time ago but I don't believe him. It is a small round yellow pill with nothing on one side and a cross on the other with the numbers 0 2 2 1

Identify a pill [ 2 Answers ]

Please identify a small round pill kind of thick, cross on one side,EP225 on the other

View more questions Search