Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkkmw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Heating Element Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer
    How do I remove the heating element from the dryer for replacement? I can get to it and there seems to be one or two screws to loosen, but I can't disconnect the electrical connections to the heating element itself.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Do those connections stay with the Element? Where do those 2 wires go? Maybe disconnect there.
    New Part shoud give answer.
    dkkmw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Approach makes sense. I will get a new part and that should tell me where to disconnect. Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 02:55 PM
    You're good. Take Care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating element Kenmore 70 series electric dryer [ 6 Answers ]

When I start the dryer the heating element gets hot for about 5 seconds then blows a fuse. The dryer will still cycle, but never get hot again. I replaced the fuses and no luck. When I took the plate off I can see that it is getting hot. There are 5 coils and it appears that the top 3 coils are...

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer not heating [ 2 Answers ]

My 6-year-old Kenmore Elite gas dryer isn't heating. I hear the gas come on, and light, but it doesn't sound like it used to -- it seems to die off quickly, not stay strong. It sounds weak, or something. We had the dryer serviced about 2 years ago because of a faulty control panel, but the control...

Replace heating element in a Kenmore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have picture or directions on how to replace the heating element . I am in AZ and the dryer is back home in CA, so I do not have the model , but I can get it if it is needed to answer mymquestion. Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Kenmore Elite HE3 Electric Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer turn off all by itself. An error code of E1 appears. We press start/cancel and start the dryer again. After a few minutes it shuts off again displaying the error code once again. Help... :eek:

Kenmore Elite HE3 Dryer Not Heating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer (electric) that is not heating. I pulled the toe panel so I could clean it out to see if that was the problem. After I cleaned it out I ran a short cycle and still no heat. I also noticed the heating coil did not change. Should these get hot, turn red during a drying...

View more questions Search