Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dstrubel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Gas Dryer - No Heat
    Whirlpool Imperial Series dryer. Gas Heat.
    Ran great for several years.
    Now there is no heat. Why?
    Connections look fine.
    TCLAUGHON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 04:57 PM

Whirlpool Gas Dryer does not heat. There is no removable panel on front of machine . How can I get to the ignitor ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heat on a gas dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore series 70 gas dryer and the drum runs fine but I have no heat. Once in a while it will work sometimes but most of the time it won't heat up. I am really handy and understand basic electrical I am wondering how to go about diagnosing and figuring out the problem. Thanks

Neptune Gas Dryer has no heat [ 1 Answers ]

This dryer has worked perfectly until just now. I went to get the laundry out and everything was wet. I tested it and there is no heat. I want to know if there are a few basic things I can check before calling the appliance guy. I have already confirmed that there is gas getting to the dryer but...

Roper gas dryer won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model #RGX5634KQ2 roper dryer it is about 3yrs old and it will not get hot. Everything is working fine, except no hot air. What could be the problem?

Gas Dryer Heat Problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Gas LDG7600aaw dryer, 13yrs old. It recent stopped igniting the burner. When I first looked at it was full of lint and the igniter was working but would just go out with out lighting the gas. I shook the supply line the next time the igniter went on and it ignited the gas. I...

Hotpoint gas dryer won't heat up! [ 2 Answers ]

undefinedundefined I replaced the igniter on my gas dryer as it was crumbling anyway. That was my first thought as to why my dryer may not be heating up. Guess what, that wasn't the problem. The dryer just quit heating all of the sudden and as I said I thought the igniter may be the problem. As we...

View more questions Search