Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannah1260 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Whirlpool Quiet Wash Plus 940 series won't turn on
    Hi,
    I tried to start my dishwasher tonight. I closed the door pressed the button I normally push and the right lights came on and I heard a click and then nothing. The lights all work normally but it won't do anything else. When I push the drain button it doesn't do anything either. Could the thermal fuse be bad? I know nothing about dishwashers and haven't taken the cover off to even look at it yet. The model number is DU940QWDQ3. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Almost every appliance I have is breaking this year. My advise is sell your home around the 9th year before all your appliances break down!!
    Thanks,
    Chris

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Quiet Wash 665-17795790 [ 1 Answers ]

Top rack wand is not spinning and spraying water. Pump is putting water to the wand but not a lot of pressure. Do you have any advice as to this problem? Thank you for all inputs.

Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner Dishwasher model# GU980SCGQ3 [ 1 Answers ]

Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner Dishwasher model# GU980SCGQ3 This dishwasher has just been sitting since I have no idea what is wrong with it. It has the LED lights on the front but will not run at all and lights don't light up. Its just dead like its unplugged except that its not unplugged! ...

Whirlpool LA5700XS Wash Machine [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone know how to clean the tub that surrounds the basket without taking apart the whole machine? The machine is about 15 years old, but in great working order, except it smells moldy now. I think I traced the smell to some mold and or something in the tub, but can't see an easy way to separate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.